Video Branding Services

Define, create, and distribute.
Boost your brand with video.

At Focus Media Services, we have a single mission in all we do: to get your business, non-profit, or government agency noticed by those who matter.

We have helped some of the largest and most recognized brands define, create and distribute compelling and impactful digital video to their targeted audiences. We’ve worked with the Boston Red Sox, the U.S. Navy, Duracell, and Honeywell, to name a few of the biggies. We’ve produced commercial and industrial content for B2B and B2C. From the highly technical to the highly tearful, we create stories that matter. Across town and across the world.

80

Marketers saying video has directly increased sales
(Wyzowl, 2020)

87

Marketers saying video has increased their web traffic 
(Wyzowl, 2020)

Successful marketing and branding campaigns start with video

A powerful and creative video can be the single most compelling tool to influence purchasing decisions. Video used to be a luxury. But today, 82% of all internet traffic is video. Which means if your content is among the other 18%, you’re simply not getting seen. Promotional and marketing videos can be delivered straight to your audience for free via your website, email, social media campaigns, live-streaming events, virtual conferences and more.

See for yourself

U.S. Navy

When the U.S. Navy approached us to create a video of its highly-technical Business Systems Center (and gave us 30 days to do it!) we accepted the challenge.

Quark, Inc.

When this digital publisher launched its new product in the App Store, the company needed a video explainer. Within three days, they had one.

Philadelphia Navy Yard

When a leading real estate developer needed to sell its vision for the future of a Philadelphia landmark, they asked us to create their pitch video

erwin, Inc.

Understanding “big data” can be complicated. So we compared it to surfing a wave. 

Immunomic Therapeutics

This pharmaceutical company looks to the future by highlighting the successes of its past.

Bishop Eustice Preparatory School

Covid-19 restricted in-person campus tours at this private school. So a virtual tour is the next best thing.

Animated: Financial Services

Watch the story of a financial advisor who knows first-hand the importance of planning for the unexpected. Include customized animated video in your branding strategy.

Ready to tell your story?

We are a group of dedicated producers, writers, videographers, drone pilots, graphic artists, editors and live-event technicians who work with a limited number of clients to provide hyper-focused details to every project. We start by listening, because telling your story first requires that we know your story. Our mission is to ensure the world knows, too.

Philadelphia-Based Video Production Services, Serving Clients Nationwide

24 Veterans Square, Media, PA 19063 | 610.744.2521

Copyright © 2021 Focus Media Services. All rights reserved worldwide. Web Design by Media Proper.